Monday 16 April 2012

evaluation question 6

the hardware equipment i have in constructing my product are

:the iMac and a Canon SLR camera w/ flash

I feel that I have learned how to effectively use photoshop at amatuer level, because i was already familiar with photoshop i found it slightly easier to adapt to working conditions. InDesign was much more difficult to get to grips
with  If I were told to hop on and make a brand new magazine from scratch, I'm sure that I would have little trouble in using the tools. Allignment was something that I found important for the front cover. Between the Images and text I find that I always allign the text and images and the farthest side on either side of the front cover. l. I certainly think again if I were to start again I would certainly manage my time a lot better. i used other online software, like blogger which i am using now to organise my progress which you can see throughout this blog. and i used things like slideshare and prezi to show my work in a different and more unique way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment